Thursday, September 10, 2009

I hate you 090909!!!

It is 1:26am and I am still awake since I could not sleep thinking of what had happened to me on this beautiful date 090909.

For past 3 days, Nisa my lovely daughter is refused to eat. I don't have any idea why she is refused to eat. I have cooked a few different types of food for her. Noodles, rice, soup, oat....unfortunately they were not able to fulfill her appetite. Alhamdulillah, her milk feeding is consistent and as the doctors said if your baby is healthy and active but refused to eat (skip meals for a few days)....it is normal but with an exception their milk feeding must be consistent. Babies are having their mood too like the adults. Nisa only loves oranges, keropok ikan for these 3 days. As a mommy, I could not deny that I am headache thinking on what should I cook for her in order to encourage her to eat.

Besides being so picky when it comes to food, huwaaaa..........she seems so mengada-ngada for these 3 days. She likes to be pampered, she is sooooooooooo playful, any single thing she would to play with and easily get temper, angry followed with tears, big cry and the worst thing that I don't like her to do is throwing the things in her hand to show her anger or in other word is tantrum.

What went wrong??? I do notice that these few days she is so becok. Keep on talking with her baby talk, only two of us could understand her language...hehehe. One more thing, she will be going to bed so late about above 12:00am. Arghhhhhh....it is not so easy to raise a child and to educate our baby. Sometimes I feel a little bit stress....I need to read more books, research via internet, discussing with other mommies on how do they manage the situation.....

Not forgotten....090909....my handphone went into washing machine. Miracle??? Yuppp, full with miracles....I was removing my bedsheet this afternoon and put it into the washing machine. Fill in the water, put into SOAK mode and suddenly I heard unusual sound came from the washing machine. I thought it was a coin from hubby's pant so I stopped the machine and started to meraba-raba at below part of washing maschine turbine. Allah aje yang tau my feelings that time, rupenya it was my handphone...................

My hubby was at home during the incident (office lunch break). So I started to scream, "Abang, hp masuk airrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr". Hubby ran towards me and it was too late. My handphone was inside the washing machine about maximum 10 minutes......

Dugaan di bulan puasa. I was speechless, sad....nak marah pun takde guna. It is already happened. It is my 2nd handphone drowning in the water after my nokia went into swimming pool at PD on last Feb 2009. Aku dah menjemur hanphone tu and will be doing the same for next 2 days and hopefully ia kering sepenuhnya and boleh pakai balik....

Abang, I am really sorry. I would like to apologize for being so careless. Both handphones were given by you dearie. I promise if this sony ericson tak bole pakai, I will be using my own money to buy a new handphone. Maybe juz take the basic handphone will do. I hate myself for being so careless.........Water!!!! Why do u like my handphone??? Stay away from my handphone!!!

Ibu and ayah love u so much Nisa....be a good girl and anak yang solehah OK.

7 comments:

Sue Salleh said...

Alahai...kesiannyer Hazam sorang nih....
Sabarla ek...mungkin ada kebaikan disebalik smua yg happened yesterday,puasa lagi tuh..
Pasal Nisa, I agree with u, bukan senang nak raise a child...especially during this time - masa dorang tengah nak membesar..Just sabar darling, slow & steady, we know u're a good mummy for Nisa....
Take Care...

Anonymous said...

nak gelak pon ada aku bc entry ko esp bab hp. hehehee sowwwiiiiieeee
biasalah tu.. bukannye cuai, tp x perasan.

pasal nisa xmo makan tu, jgn ko tensen sgt. adalah sebab agaknya tu. agaknya lidah dia sakit ke.... nnt sampai time dia nak makan... haaa tak terlarat nak layan kang.

Anonymous said...

Ala, pasal henfon tu biar je la. Kalo dah xbole pakai beli je la baru. Abg dah eyeing kwn abg punya PDA, dia nak jual murah.Kalo henfon tu kong kita bli la PDA dia.

Unknown said...

kesiannya hazam...nak buat camaner..dah xde rezeki bak kata ashrul...sabar ye.mon, beli yg baru k!hehehe...nisa...jadi gud girl tau..time2 dia tgh nak besar mesti byk dugaan...kena sabar la byk2 kan..nasib baik xkerja.heee

aisha said...

hazam.. so, skarang takleh nak call u ka? by the way, maybe nisa meragam nak adik kot? hehehehe..

Rita Ali said...

Aishah,
Kak ta pun terpikir hal yg sama masa baca ragam nisa sekarang..
Hazam,
Pasal hp tu.. dah takde rezeki nak buat mcmn..sabar la yer..

amd duron said...

hehehe...biasala tu nak kasik anak membesar..tapi ayat2 biasa yg kedengaran "alah kejap jer lasaknya..nanti dah besar skit ok la tu"..masalahnya bukan boleh on buttob jer terus besar..hahaha..kena lalui gak dugaan penuh cabaran nie..especially aku ni yg ada 'adik' sampai 4 nie..hhaha..hari2 jadi tarzan kat rumah...