Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Poems found in toilets

Sharing some of the toilet poems that I found in the internet. Some words might be offensive to others. Kreatif jugak diorang ni ek!


POEMS FOUND IN TOILETS

THE 'FUTURE' IS IN YOUR HAND , HOLD IT GENTLY'

A budding poet trying his best...

Here I lie in stinky vapor,
Because some bastard stole the toilet paper,
Shall I lie, or shall I linger,
Or shall I be forced to use my finger.


Before he graduated to be a poet, he wrote this...

Here I sit
Broken hearted
Tried to shit
But only farted


Someone who had a different experience wrote,

You're lucky
You had your chance
I tried to fart,
And shit my pants!


Perhaps it's true that people find inspiration in toilets,

I came here
To shit and stink,
But all I do
Is sit and think.


There are also people who come in for a different purpose...


Some come here to sit and think,
Some come here to shit and stink,
But I comehere to scratch my balls ,
And read the bullshit on the walls....

Woahahaahahahaha!!!!!!

-Posted by the co-writer-

1 comments:

hazamz said...

But saya really admit mase keja AIG dulu selalu went to toilet to SIT AND THINK...then baru SHIT AND STINK...hahahaha!!!!