Sunday, August 2, 2009

Welcome to Hubby

Assalamualaikum,

Please be informed that I have invited my beloved hubby, Aznizan @ Mon to be the secondary author of my blog. Since he is too "lazy" to start on his own blog, therefore I have decided both of us will be the authors.

I have updated and made over (a little bit) my blog in order to attract more readers but not expecting a lot of readers, just enough if it could be read by our circle of friends. So I would like to welcome my hubby and hopefully he could shares a little bit about photography, cycling, golf (beginner level), food and anything that he likes!!!

As I am quite busy doing the house chores besides being the entertainer to my lovely daughter, Nisa....therefore I do not have much time to update the blog daily. It depends on the time availability. Enjoy!!!

0 comments: